The electric control cabinet is to assemble the switchgear, measuring instrument, protective electric appliance and auxiliary equipment in the closed or semi-closed metal cabinet or the screen according to the electrical wiring requirements. The arrangement should meet the requirements of the normal operation of the power system, and it is easy to overhaul and not endanger. Safe control cabinet for personal and surrounding equipment. What are the requirements for control cabinets for plate heat exchangers?
(1) The low-voltage electrical components, the inverter, the unit controller RTU, and the touch panel installed on the front panel of the cabinet are installed in the control cabinet of the plate heat exchanger.
(2) The control cabinet is equipped with equipment status self-test and motor short circuit protection and ground fault protection function.It’s respectively install overload protection, phase loss and short circuit protection, low voltage protection, load over temperature protection, three phase current imbalance protection according to the specific conditions. The control cabinet has a fault alarm function.
(3) Mechanical performance of heat exchanger control cabinet: The cabinet has certain mechanical strength and strict structure. The cabinet must be treated with effective anti-corrosion treatment, and it can be dustproof, moisture proof and waterproof.
(4) The air exhaust device should be set according to the actual situation of the site. The independent zero row and ground row should be set in the cabinet. The automatic switch breaking capacity of the protection motor should be no less than 25kA. The power supply voltage meter and each circulating pump should be set on the control cabinet surface. And the make-up water pump is equipped with an ammeter and a frequency meter. Manual / automatic transfer switch, local / remote switch. Start/stop button and light eye.
(5) The weak electricity and high-power system in the panel heat exchanger control cabinet are independently partitioned to prevent interference.
(6) Number of control cabinets: determined according to actual needs of the project