Plate heat exchanger plates are specially used in plate heat exchangers to isolate media and conduct heat exchange, and are an important part of plate heat exchangers. The quality of the plates of the plate heat exchanger affects the overall performance and working conditions of the plate heat exchanger. The heat exchanger plates are pressed with metal sheets with corrugations, sealing grooves and corner holes. The corrugation of the plate can not only strengthen the heat transfer, but also increase the rigidity of the thin plate, thereby improving the pressure bearing capacity of the plate heat exchanger. As the liquid is promoted to be in a turbulent state, it can reduce the formation of sediment or dirt and play a certain "self-cleaning" effect. So what are the quality and technical requirements for the plates of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) The thickness reduction of heat exchanger plates should not be more than 30% of the original actual plate thickness.
(2) The parallelism of the base plane in any direction of the heat exchanger plates is not more than 3/1000mm.
(3) The deviation of the corrugation depth of the plates of the plate heat exchanger should not be greater than 0.20mm, and the deviation of the gasket groove depth should not be greater than 0.20mm.
(4) For plates used in the food industry, the roughness of the working surface after punching should not be lower than that of the original plates.
(5) Defects such as pits, scratches, and indentations that exceed the thickness tolerance are not allowed on the surface of the heat transfer plate. Punching burrs must be removed.