The stainless metal plate of the plate heat exchanger is inserted and assembled in an inverted state, then a mesh contact can be formed, so that the fluid in the channel becomes a mesh fluid. So that the fluid flows from one end to the other end and thinks of a one-way circulation loop, or reversely forms a diagonal flow to achieve the purpose of heat transfer. So what are the precautions during the installation of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) Pay attention to the center of gravity of the equipment when lifting
(2) When bonding the gasket to the gasket groove, ensure that there are no sand, oil, iron filings or welding in the gasket groove on the gasket and the plate to avoid damage to the seal and cause leakage
(3) When tightening the bolts, the force should be uniform, and continuously measure the distance between the two compression plates to ensure that the parallelism deviation between the two clamping plates is not more than 1mm, so as to prevent the gasket from being biased or slipped out of the gasket groove. At the same time, while clamping, check carefully to see if there is any misalignment between the gasket and the plate.
(4) The liquid used in the hydraulic test generally uses water. The water temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees Celsius. The experiment should be slowly boosted. After the test is completed, loosen the compression nut as appropriate to release the accumulated water. Then tighten the nut and clamp it to its original size for use.
(5) There should be a certain inspection space around the plate heat exchanger, the size of which depends on the size of the plate
(6) The clamp bolts should be coated with butter. If necessary, cover the protective tube to avoid rusting and bumping the thread.
(7) If the maximum outlet pressure of the pump is greater than the maximum operating pressure of the equipment, install a pressure reducing valve and a safety valve at the inlet of the equipment.
(8) When the equipment is filled with liquid and with pressure, it is not allowed to press the nut