The plate heat exchanger is a detachable heat exchange device composed of many corrugated heat transfer plates, which are compressed by rubber gaskets at certain intervals. As the fouling of the plate heat exchanger increases, the heat exchanger will be blocked, leading to the possibility of safe production. The fouling of different production devices is different, the main fouling is scale, slime, coking and corrosion products. Therefore, the plate heat exchanger needs to be cleaned regularly to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. What are the precautions during the cleaning process of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) It is strictly forbidden to use hydrochloric acid to clean the plate heat exchanger. Plate heat exchangers should be overhauled regularly, the thermal efficiency is significantly reduced, and cleaning should be performed when the pressure drop changes significantly.
(2) If chemical cleaning agent is used, it can be circulated inside the equipment. If there is mechanical cleaning, a soft brush is required. Do not use steel brushes to avoid scratching the plates.
(3) The heat exchange equipment can be opened and washed one by one. Severely fouled plates should be removed and laid flat for cleaning.
(4) After the heat exchanger is cleaned, the plates and films should be carefully inspected, and any problems should be dealt with in time.
(5) After washing the heat exchange plates, wipe them dry with a clean cloth. No foreign particles and fibers are allowed between the plates and the rubber pad.
(6) During the cleaning process, the rubber pads and degumming pads to be replaced should be firmly adhered. Please check carefully before assembling whether it is uniform and wipe off the excess adhesive.