The plate heat exchanger unit is the world's advanced level of heat exchange equipment, which can be used for heat exchange of various media such as steam-water, water-water, oil-water and so on. The heat exchange unit is composed of a plate heat exchanger, a circulation pump, a make-up pump, a filter, a pipe, a valve, an instrument, and a frequency conversion control system. It can be equipped with frequency conversion electronic descaler and automatic programming system according to user needs. What are the main performance characteristics of plate heat exchanger units?
(1) High efficiency and energy saving, low operating cost.
(2) Flexible system configuration. According to your actual needs, scientific and reasonable configuration.
(3) Optimized design, comprehensive layout, compact structure, small size, small footprint, and saving capital construction investment.
(4) The control method is divided into the arch thermal quality adjustment type, the heat supply adjustment and the quality adjustment type, which saves the operating cost to a large extent, and has various controls and can be flexibly selected.
(5)Intelligent, high degree of automation, LCD display, convenient on-site monitoring, unattended, easy to operate. If necessary, it can realize the microcomputer monitoring of the journey and the centralized management of multiple units.
(6) The system automatically replenishes water, automatically releases pressure, and prevents scale and dirt.