The plate heat exchanger is composed of a set of corrugated stainless steel metal plates with holes in the corners of the heat transfer plate for the passage of two heat transfer fluids. The plate heat exchanger is mainly composed of frame plates, heat exchanger plates, heat exchanger sealing gaskets, clamping bolts and support rods. So what are the main components and functions of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) The frame plate of the plate heat exchanger. Generally, the frame plate is made of carbon steel plate, and the material can be divided into Q235A and Q235B. Its function is mainly to play a clamping function to ensure that the medium does not leak.
(2) Heat exchanger plates. It is mainly used for heat transfer. The surface is mostly "herringbone" corrugated. According to the properties of the fluid medium, the material of the plates will be different accordingly. The general materials are 304 and 316L, titanium, 254MO, nickel plate and Hastelloy.
(3) Heat exchanger sealing gasket. Corresponding type of gasket is embedded in the sealing groove, it plays a role of media diversion and sealing. Commonly used rubber pad materials are NBR, HNBR, EPDM and FPM.
(4) Clamp the bolt. It is mainly used to tighten the end plate. Clamping bolts are generally stud bolts. When pre-tightening the bolts, the torque of the fixed plate is even. The commonly used material is carbon steel galvanized.
(5) Support rod. It mainly plays the role of support and column. In the later cleaning and maintenance, the frame plate and the plate can be moved backward, which greatly improves the work efficiency.