The heat transfer tube of the lubricating oil cooler uses copper tubes to roll out fins, which has a large heat exchange area, small product size and light weight. The lubricating oil cooler is suitable for cooling of low viscosity and cleaner oil. Oil coolers can be used in the industries of plastic machinery, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, thin oil oil slip systems, hydraulic couplings, and power installations. The lubricating oil cooler products can be designed and manufactured from small to medium to large according to customer requirements. What are the main characteristics of a lubricating oil cooler?
(1) The GLL series oil cooler uses a bare tube (surface without rolled fins) type heat transfer tube. The heat transfer coefficient of the outer film of the tube is high and the pollution resistance is strong.
(2) GLC series oil cooler uses high-quality copper tubes and is processed into fin-shaped heat sinks with small product size and large heat exchange area.
(3) SL spiral deflector series oil cooler makes the liquid to be cooled continuously and evenly roll in a spiral shape, which overcomes the cold and heat exchange efficiency generated by the baffle guide.
(4) The oil cooler adopts an expanded tube seal, which overcomes the adverse changes caused by the material after high temperature welding.
(5) The oil cooler has good structural performance, stable sealing performance, high heat transfer efficiency, compact structure and small footprint.
The lubricating oil cooler is a tube-and-tube heat exchanger, which is a kind of oil cooling equipment commonly used in power systems. Using this equipment, two liquid media with a certain temperature difference can be heat exchanged to reduce the oil temperature. Turbine oil cooling can ensure the normal operation of equipment such as steam turbines.