The detachable plate heat exchanger is a heat exchanger with compact structure and efficient heat exchange. The detachable plate heat exchanger was originally mainly used in milk processing and processing. Because of its small size, easy disassembly, and cleaning, it will soon be widely used in food processing, beverage, beer processing, and pharmaceutical processing. The plate heat exchanger is composed of a set of metal corrugated plates with holes for the heat exchange medium to pass through. The wide application of plate heat exchangers has given more and more people a deeper understanding of it. However, the design of plate heat exchangers is a very complicated process, and there are many things to pay attention to. Five main points of the structure design of plate heat exchanger.
(1) The design of heat exchanger plate material and size. We need to determine the material and size of each part of the plate according to the maximum working temperature and maximum working pressure, thermal design and resistance calculation results to ensure the stable performance of the plate heat exchanger during operation.
(2) The welding method of plate heat exchanger and the choice of gasket material. We should choose the most suitable welding method and gasket material according to the working temperature, pressure and fluid properties.
(3) In order to ensure the uniformity of fluid distribution, design the head, header, connection pipe and partition.
(4) The main parts of the heat exchanger should be checked for strength. In order to meet the structural design of thermal and resistance performance, the strength of the main components must be checked to avoid damage or waste due to insufficient strength under the extreme working state.
(5) The design of the heat exchanger should consider the maintenance (including cleaning, repair and maintenance) and transportation requirements.