The stainless steel metal plate of the plate heat exchanger adopts a mutually inverted mode during installation and assembly, so that a mesh contact can be formed. The fluid in the heat exchanger channels becomes a mesh fluid. So that the fluid flowing from one end to the other end is thought of as a one-way circulation loop, or reversely forms a diagonal flow to achieve the purpose of heat transfer. The plate heat exchanger has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, low heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, small footprint, wide application, and long service life. It is widely used in various industries, so what are the key points of the construction and installation of plate heat exchangers?
(1) The heat exchanger should not be deformed, and the fasteners should not be loose or otherwise mechanically damaged.
(2) When hoisting the heat exchanger equipment, the lifting rope shall not be hung on the connecting pipe, positioning beam or plate.
(3) Reserve enough space around the heat exchanger for easy maintenance.
(4) The installation of cold and hot medium inlet and outlet pipes should be connected in the direction specified on the factory nameplate.
(5) The pipeline connecting the heat exchanger should be cleaned to prevent sand and gravel welding slag from entering the heat exchanger and causing blockage.
(6) The heat exchanger should be subjected to a hydraulic test at 1.5 times the maximum working pressure. The steam part should not be lower than the steam supply pressure plus 0.3 MPa, and the hot water part should not be lower than 0.4 MPa.