The plate heat exchanger unit is composed of a plate heat exchanger, a circulation pump, a supplementary water pump, an electric control cabinet, a filter, a base, a pipeline, a valve and an instrument. The heat exchange unit can be equipped with automatic constant pressure water replenishment device, water treatment equipment, water tank, water pump frequency conversion control, temperature control valve and remote communication control. What are the common failures of plate heat exchanger units?
(1) The secondary water supply temperature is too high. If the user feels that the water supply temperature is too high and the room is too hot, the best way is to close the primary water supply valve. Please note that the primary water supply valve must be closed and the return valve is fully open.
(2) The pump noise is too loud.
When the unit is running for one or two heating periods, the noise will increase due to mechanical wear. Please check if the fan cover is loose and exhaust the pump. The pump must be regularly maintained, such as adding lubricating oil and replacing wearing parts.
(3) The replenishment pump replenishes water frequently, and the pressure drops rapidly after stopping.
If the unit frequently replenishes water after a long period of normal operation, please check as follows: a. Please check whether there is any pipeline or valve leakage in the secondary side system. b. Please check whether the check valve on the front of the make-up water pump is not tight, and the phenomenon of backflow.
(4) The heat exchange unit turns on one circulation pump and the other circulation pump is also rotating.
During the operation of the heat exchange unit, if one of the circulation pumps is turned on, the other circulation pump will also rotate (reverse). The check valve in front of the unopened pump is not tight, and the check valve needs to be replaced.
(5) The pressure difference at the inlet and outlet of the circulating pump exceeds the head of the circulating pump.
The differential pressure value at the inlet and outlet of the circulating pump represents the resistance value of the entire system. For example, the inlet pressure of the circulation pump is 0.25MPa and the outlet pressure is 0.55MPa. The resistance of the entire system is 0.3MPa. This resistance includes the resistance of the unit itself. If the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the circulating pump has exceeded the head of the circulating pump, it means that the secondary water supply pipeline is seriously blocked and the secondary water supply pressure is too high. It is normal that the inlet and outlet pressure of the circulating pump cannot exceed the head of the circulating pump.
(6) The temperature difference between the water supply temperature and the return water temperature exceeds the rated value.
The smaller the temperature difference between the water supply temperature and the return water temperature, the greater the flow of the system and the smoother the system. Conversely, if the temperature difference between the water supply temperature and the return water temperature is greater (more than the rated value), it means that the flow rate of the system is small and the system circulation is not smooth enough. Please check whether the corresponding valves of the filter, heat exchanger and pipeline are blocked.