Plate heat exchanger is a kind of high-efficiency heat exchange equipment. It has advantages that other heat exchange equipment cannot match. It has high heat transfer coefficient, low heat loss, small footprint, compact and lightweight structure, convenient maintenance and cleaning, wide application range and long service life. Plate heat exchangers also have some disadvantages of their own. The pressure of the plate heat exchanger cannot exceed 2.5Mpa, the temperature cannot exceed 250 degrees Celsius, the large particles and long fibers cannot be exchanged, and it cannot be used for extremely corrosive conditions.
1 heat exchanger leak
(1) The main reason for the leakage during shutdown is that the heat exchanger is frequently started and stopped, and the normal working condition is restored.
(2) The main causes of internal leakage are damage to the gasket and corrosion and perforation of the plate.
(3) The main cause of leakage is misalignment, extrusion, damage of the gasket, corrosion and deformation of the plate, and the pressure is not compressed to the specified clamping size
(4) The main reason for leakage between the blind plate and the clamping plate is that the blind plate was penetrated by a hard object.
2. Abnormal heat exchange of plate heat exchanger
(1) The hot-side outlet temperature is higher than the design value. The main reasons are that the selection is wrong, the hot-side flow is greater than the design value, the plate is blocked or the cold-side flow is small
(2) The temperature on the cold side outlet is too low. The main reason is that the hot side flow is small or the temperature is lower than the design value, and the plate is blocked.
3. Plate heat exchanger pressure drop is greater than the design value(1) The actual flow is greater than the design value(2) Blockage between boards(3) The plate inlet is blocked.