After the plate heat exchanger has been in operation for a period of time, various degrees of fouling and deposits will be generated. This will increase the thermal resistance of the fluid and reduce the heat transfer performance. The heat exchanger must be cleaned regularly. After the plate heat exchanger is cleaned, it must be debugged before putting it into operation to allow the heat exchange equipment to operate normally. What should be paid attention to when debugging a plate heat exchanger?
(1) A certain inspection site should be reserved around the place where the plate heat exchanger is installed.
(2) Clean the connected pipelines before installation to prevent sand, oil, welding slag and other debris from entering the plate heat exchanger, causing obstruction of the flow channel or damage to the plate.
(3) If the medium contains particulate matter or debris, a filter or decontamination device should be installed at the entrance of the heat exchanger to avoid blockage of the heat exchange equipment.
(4) Please check whether the pipeline connection is correct to avoid mixing of the two media, which may cause undesirable effects.
(5) Please check whether the clamping bolt is loose before putting it into use.
(6) Start-up of the plate heat exchanger. When starting the plate heat exchanger, you should first start the cold and hot medium pump, then slowly open the cold medium inlet valve, and finally open the heat medium inlet valve, so that the medium can slowly flow into the heat exchanger to avoid excessive temperature.