What are the characteristics of a wound heat exchanger?
2. The winding heat exchanger has the characteristics of compact structure and large heat transfer area per unit volume, and the heat transfer area per unit volume is more than twice that of ordinary heat exchangers.For a heat transfer tube with a tube diameter of 8 to 21 mm, the heat transfer area per cubic volume can reach 100 to 170 square meters. The through-tube heat exchanger has a heat transfer area of only 54 to 77 square meters per cubic volume, which is about 45% of the wound tube heat exchanger.
3. The wound tube heat exchanger has a flexible length at the end of the tube, so it has good flexibility, and the thermal expansion of the heat transfer tube can partially compensate itself. The stress on the welding of the tube sheet is reduced, and the leakage of the weld between the tube head and the tube sheet is reduced.At the same time, it has the characteristics of anti-vibration, high and low temperature resistance, and the service life can be relatively extended.
4. Medium temperature difference is small. Due to its unique spiral winding structure, the medium stays longer in the heat exchange tube bundle and the heat exchange is more sufficient, so the temperature difference between the hot and cold media is small, and the actual hot end temperature difference can reach about 10 ° C.
5. The pipe-type octagonal pad self-tightening seal is used under high pressure. The wound tube heat exchanger has completely changed the sealing structure of large high-pressure heat exchangers, improved the sealing reliability, and ensured the device's stable and long-term operation. The winding structure adopts the combined structure of heat exchange tube and shell, which has good pressure resistance and can be used at 22MPa.
6. The medium in the pipe passes in a spiral manner, and the shell-side medium crosses the pipe in a countercurrent flow. It avoids the heat exchange dead zone and scale accumulation and sedimentation on the back of the baffle of the screw lock ring baffle structure heat exchanger, so the medium is smooth and there is no heat exchange dead zone.At the same time, fluids are continuously separated and merged between adjacent tubes, layers and layers. The turbulent flow of the shell-side fluid is strengthened, the laminar flow is reduced, the possibility of wall surface adhesion is reduced, and the tendency of the heat exchanger to scale is low.
7. The winding pipe structure avoids the production and processing of large forgings such as large pipe boxes, and reduces the long cycle of main materials due to fewer manufacturers, imports, and insufficient production capacity. So as to effectively shorten the entire equipment manufacturing cycle.