The working principle of the plate heat exchange unit is that steam or high temperature water is sent to the plate heat exchange unit according to the required flow of the heating system under the control of a temperature control valve. The heat exchanger heats the heating user's heating return water by indirect heat exchange.The heated water first flows through the stainless steel core decontamination device, and then enters the heat exchanger through the circulation pump and is heated for use by the user.The primary heat medium returns to the primary heating pipe network after the plate heat exchange unit exchanges heat. The water loss of the system is automatically replenished by the make-up pump according to the set pressure to ensure stable and normal system pressure. What are the advantages of plate heat exchange units?
(1) The plate heat exchange unit has a compact structure and simple installation, and the unit can be directly fixed with expansion bolts.
(2) It is not necessary to disassemble the plate heat exchanger during cleaning. it can be directly cleaned with special cleaning equipment to avoid a large number of plates and dense parts caused by disassembly
(3) High operating efficiency, energy saving and low operating costs;
(4) Fully automatic intelligent control (manual), unattended and remote monitoring.
(5) The plate heat exchange unit includes different standard components, and the selection is very flexible.
(6) All parts are easy to maintain and inspect.
(7) The main components of the unit are provided by well-known foreign and domestic manufacturers. Customers can choose according to actual needs.