The plate heat exchanger is a very efficient heat exchange device and its application is very extensive. The core components of the plate heat exchanger are plate heat exchanger plates and sealing gaskets. The development level of the sealing pad directly determines the development level of the plate heat exchanger, and the plate heat exchanger sealing failure is an important production failure.
(1) Mixing in a closed or open type rubber mixer. The raw materials components weighed according to the formula are uniformly mixed, and the rubber compound is kneaded and weighed accurately. The raw materials are used in the production of plate heat exchanger gaskets after laboratory testing..
(1) The rubber can be made into a corresponding blank-cylindrical strip by an extruder. The material blank is different in cross-sectional area and length of the plate heat exchanger gasket.
(3) The unvulcanized rubber strip semi-finished product is placed in the cavity of the hot mold.The plate heat exchanger gasket is made by molding in the press. The mold is closed and vulcanized. The molding temperature is 160-185 ° C, and the time is 3-5 min depending on the type of rubber compound. The molding pressure should not less than 9.8 MPa.
(4) Vulcanization is not completed during the molding process, and post-vulcanization is used to increase the production capacity of the production line. The vulcanized plate heat exchanger gasket is placed in an oven under static conditions to complete the vulcanization. The degree of the oven should be uniform, and the holding time varies with different rubber compounds. Vulcanization is an important step in the production of plate heat exchanger gaskets. The oven is fitted with a device with continuous temperature recording.
(5) Finished product inspection The finished plate heat exchanger gasket is taken from the oven and tested in the laboratory according to the finished product standard.