The detachable plate heat exchanger is formed by a plurality of stamped corrugated sheets at regular intervals, surrounded by gaskets, and pressed by a frame and a compression screw. The four corner holes of the plate and gasket form a fluid the piping and the collecting tube which is separated from each other reasonably, so that they flow in the flow paths on both sides of each of the plates, and heat exchange is performed through the sheets.Its design features:
1. High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000~4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3~5 times higher than the thermal efficiency of shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
2. Compact structure: the plate heat exchanger plates are closely arranged. Compared with other heat exchanger types, the plate heat exchanger has less floor space and space occupation, and the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange capacity is only the 1/5 of the shell heat exchanger.
3. Easy to clean and disassemble: The plate heat exchanger clamps the clamping plate by clamping bolts, so it is easy to disassemble and install, and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
4. Long service life: plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, can resist a variety of corrosive media, rubber gasket can be replaced at will, and can be easily installed, disassembled and repaired.
5.Adaptability: The plate heat exchanger plate is a separate component, which can be increased or decreased according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various requirements of different processes.
6. Without internal leakage, the plate heat exchanger sealing groove is provided with a liquid discharge channel, and various media will not collide. Even if leakage occurs, the medium is always discharged outward