Six steps to replace the gasket in the plate heat exchanger:
1. Remove the used gasket. Be careful not to scratch the gasket groove when disassembling.
2. Use acetone, methyl ethyl ketone or other ketone solvents to remove residual glue from the gasket.
3. Clean the gasket groove and gasket with a clean cloth or cotton yarn.
4. Apply the adhesive evenly to the gasket groove.
5. Attach a clean new gasket to the board.
6. Theplates with the gaskets should be placed in a flat, cool, and ventilated place before they can be installed and used.