The plate heat exchanger is a detachable heat exchange device composed of a plurality of corrugated heat transfer plates and pressed at a certain interval by rubber gaskets. Here is the plate and frame heat exchanger installation precautions:
(1) After unpacking the equipment, it should be checked item by item according to the packing list. If it does not meet the requirements, the supplier shall be promptly resolved.
(2) The equipment is designed with lifting holes for lifting and hoisting. Before lifting, select the wire rope according to the quality marked on the nameplate.
(3) The plate heat exchanger should be placed horizontally. It should be placed in a place where there is no pipe or other equipment to be blocked, so that there is about 1 meter of operation space around the equipment for easy maintenance.
(4) If the outlet pressure of the pump is greater than the pressure of the equipment, install a pressure relief valve in the line where the fluid enters the equipment.
(5) If the pressure control valve is assembled, it should be installed on the inlet pipe of the equipment, and should not be installed at the exit.
(6) The inlet and outlet pipes of the equipment should be cleaned and then installed to prevent sand, oil, welding slag and other debris from entering the equipment, so as to avoid internal blockage or damage to the plates.