The plate heat exchanger is composed of stamped and formed uneven stainless steel plates. The concave and convex lines between two adjacent plates form a 180 degree relative combination. Therefore, the concave and convex ridge lines between the two plates of the plate heat exchanger form a staggered contact point. After the contact points are combined by vacuum welding, a high-pressure resistant alternating flow structure of the plate heat exchanger is formed. It makes the cold and hot fluid in the plate heat exchanger produce strong turbulence and achieve high heat exchange effect. The plate heat exchanger is composed of a group of corrugated metal plates with four corner holes for the heat transfer of two liquids. So how to start the plate stainless steel heat exchanger?
(1) Water, water exchange system. After flushing, adjust the constant pressure parameters, put into the heat exchange equipment, and start the secondary water pump.
(2) Steam-water exchange system. Before the steam-water exchange equipment is started, the secondary pipe network water system should be filled with water, and the circulating water pump should be started, and then the steam valve should be opened for steam-water exchange.
(3) Domestic water system. Start the domestic water circulation pump, and put the primary pipe network into the heat exchanger, control the primary pipe network water supply valve, and adjust the domestic water temperature.
(4) Softened water system. Start the outlet valve of the indirect water intake tank. After the softened water system is filled with water, prepare the soft water, and start the water supplement pump to supplement the secondary pipe network.
(5) According to the specific operation regulations formulated by the different systems, the plate stainless steel heat exchanger should be operated in strict accordance with the instruction manual to avoid damage due to unidirectional compression or excessive pressure inspection.