The heat exchange unit is an energy-saving product suitable for residential, institutional, factory, mine, hospital, hotel, school and other occasions. However, when the heat exchange unit generates noise, it will cause trouble. How to solve the noise problem of heat exchanger unit.
1. Effective shielding of motor noise. Considering the noise generated by the pump body, a removable muffler can be installed in the water pump motor in our heat exchange station to effectively shield the motor noise.
The mobile sound insulation frame is made of galvanized keel welded, and the surface of the keel is coated with damping paint. The outer panel is made of 1.5mm thick steel plate, and the inner panel is made of special metal perforated plate. The aperture size and punching rate of the perforated plate are determined according to the noise characteristics generated by the equipment operation, so that the resonance frequency of the perforated plate is close to the noise frequency to be treated to the maximum In order to achieve a good sound absorption effect.
2. Dealing with noise reduction by pipe support.
The horizontal pipeline support of the heat exchange station is transformed into an elastic support, and the vertical pipeline is transformed into a shock-absorbing bracket, and the pipeline is separated from the building at the place where the pipeline passes through the floor or through the wall. It can be filled with compressible and non-combustible materials. The pipeline and the building are not in direct contact, so that the noise generated by the vibration of the pump body can be effectively prevented from being transmitted to the building wall of the heat exchange station, and the transmission of noise can be effectively suppressed.
3. Noise reduction treatment of walls, doors and windows.
(1) Install sound insulation board and sound-absorbing cotton on the wall of the heat exchange station, which can effectively suppress the outward propagation of the sound, or decorate the wall into an uneven wall, which can reduce the reflected energy of the sound.
(2) The influence of the noise in the pump room on the surrounding environment. Due to the poor sound insulation effect of the single-layer windows, the noise is mainly propagated through the windows, causing the noise in the pump room to spread out. At present, some of the windows in heating workshops are not double-glazed. In order to reduce the impact of pump room noise on the surrounding environment, the windows are sealed or reduced to double-glazed.
(3) In order to prevent the temperature of the heat exchange station from being too high during the peak heating season, opening the window will propagate the noise to the nearby residents' living areas. Open two exhaust fan holes at suitable locations on the wall to install The exhaust fan with internal suction and external discharge solves this technical problem.