The plate heat exchanger is composed of a set of metal plates with four corner holes on the plate for cold and hot media to pass through.The A and B plates are arranged alternately during assembly. A grid-like channel is formed between the plates, and a sealing gasket seals the hot and cold medium in the heat exchanger.At the same time, it is reasonable to separate the hot and cold media without mixing.
The hot and cold fluid inside the channel can be counter-current or co-current as required. During the flow process, the hot and cold fluid is exchanged through the wall of the plate to achieve the desired effect.The main feature of the plate heat exchanger that fails to reach the temperature is that the outlet temperature is too low to meet the design requirements.
1. The heating temperature of the plate heat exchanger cannot meet the requirements
(1) The cold side temperature is low, and the cold and hot end temperatures are low.
(2) Scaling inside the heat exchanger is serious.
(3) The flow distribution of multiple plate heat exchangers operating in parallel is uneven.
(4) Insufficient medium flow on the primary side of the plate heat exchanger results in a large temperature difference on the hot side and a small pressure drop.
2.How to deal with the heating temperature of the plate heat exchanger can not meet the requirements
(1) Increase the flow of the heat source or increase the diameter of the heat source medium pipe.
(2) Disassembling the plate heat exchanger to clean the surface of the plate fouling.
(3) Balance the flow of multiple plate heat exchangers operating in parallel.