The plate heat exchanger is made up of many corrugated heat transfer plates, according to the certain intervals and pressed by rubber gaskets to form a detachable heat exchange device. However, when you really go to buy a plate frame heat exchanger, How to choose it?
1. Plate heat exchanger selection control parameters are the phe material, working pressure, design temperature, etc;
2.When choosing plate type heat exchangers, you should try to make the smaller heat transfer coefficient side to get a large flow velocity, and try to make heat transfer coefficients on both fluid sides of the heat exchange surface are equal or close to each other in order to increase the heat transfer coefficient. The temperature of the fluid heated by the heat exchanger shall be 10°C lower than the saturation temperature at the outlet pressure of the heat exchanger, and shall be lower than working temperature of the water pump used for the secondary water;
3. The containing sediment fluid shall be filtered and entered Heat exchanger;
4. When choose a plate cooler, the flow velocity should not be too large at the interface of small temperature difference side. and it should be able to meet the requirements of pressure drop;
5. For the case that the flow rate is large and the allowable pressure drop is small, choose the small resistance plate type, on the contrary, choose phe type with large resistance;
6. Select detachable or welded type according to the fluid pressure and temperature conditions;
7. Should not use plates with small plate area, so as to avoid many phe plates, Smaller flow velocity between two plates, then lower heat transfer coefficient;
8. Plate heat exchanger heat transfer medium should not be steam.