The plate heat exchanger unit is a plate heat exchanger, a circulating pump, a filter, a valve, an electric control cabinet, a frequency converter (not available), a pressure gauge, and a temperature gauge.After connecting the pipes in the factory, they are installed on the rack made of channel steel.After arriving at the site, simply connect the primary side, the secondary side (and the water supply line), and turn on the power to put it into use.He integrates the functions of the whole heat exchange system into one, with compact structure, superior performance, convenient operation, high efficiency and energy saving, beautiful appearance, and remote control.How to maintain the plate heat exchanger unit?
(1) After the heat exchanger unit has been running for a period of time, there is a shortage of heat transfer, and the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the plate heat exchanger has increased significantly. We should timely clean the plate heat exchanger.
(2) Cut off the unit's inlet and outlet during the winter when the heat exchanger unit is shut down, and drain the water inside the machine to prevent freezing cracks.
(3) Pay attention to the maintenance and cleaning work of temperature control valves, water pumps and electric control cabinets to keep them clean and dry.
(4) Always maintain and clean the heat exchanger unit, and always check whether the heat exchanger unit is working properly, temperature control and pressure control are normal.
(5) After long-term continuous operation, since the deposits in the fluid accumulate on the surface of the plate, the thermal resistance is increased, and the heat transfer efficiency is lowered, and the maintenance personnel should periodically clean and maintain.
(6) If you need to replace the gasket during maintenance, first clean the plate with acetone or ethyl acetate, then apply the adhesive to the plate groove and the gasket separately, and insert the gasket into the groove. Evenly flatten and assemble in hours.