The plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchange device composed of a plurality of corrugated heat transfer plates at a certain interval by welding or pressing by a rubber gasket.After using the equipment for a period of time, the equipment is prone to fouling due to impurities in the water.This factor has been considered in advance when designing the equipment, so a matter of how to deal with the dirt has been added to the design of the heat exchanger.
(1) After the heat exchange equipment is installed, it is not necessary to disassemble the equipment when cleaning the dirt, and it can be cleaned at the work site.
(2) The dead zone and low flow zone should be taken.
(3) The flow velocity distribution in the heat exchanger should be uniform to avoid a large velocity gradient and ensure uniform temperature distribution (such as baffle zone).
(4) Increasing the flow rate helps to reduce fouling while ensuring a reasonable pressure drop and no corrosion.
(5) The influence of heat transfer surface temperature on the formation of scale should be considered.