The plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger which is assembled from a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. A thin rectangular channel is formed between the various sheets, and heat is exchanged through the sheets. So how do you choose the working conditions of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) The plate heat exchanger is an ideal heat exchange device for liquid-liquid exchange. It is generally not suitable for heat exchange of gas. If it is to be applied to a gas-filled condition, it is also necessary to have a gas phase change condition;
(2) If the medium for heat exchange is explosive and flammable, the design pressure of the selected plate heat exchanger is at least one nominal level higher than the working pressure of the heat exchange medium. Corresponding sealing pads must be resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and reliability;
(3) If the medium to be heat exchanged is particularly corrosive, then when designing the plate heat exchanger, a protective cover should be placed around the plate group;
(4) When there are many impurities in the medium of heat exchange, it is better to install a filter at the inlet pipe of the plate heat exchanger, which is arranged in a single pass. In addition, the plate with larger channel clearance should be selected.
(5) When the working conditions are high temperature and high pressure, the detachable plate heat exchanger cannot be adapted. Fully welded plate heat exchangers, semi-welded plate heat exchangers or plate and frame plate heat exchangers are available.