The heat exchange unit is composed of a heat exchanger, a temperature control valve group, a trap valve (heat medium is steam), a circulation pump, an electric control cabinet, a base, a pipeline, a valve and an instrument. And can be installed with expansion tanks, water treatment equipment, pump frequency control, temperature control valve, remote communication control, so as to form a complete heat exchange station. How to choose the right heat exchange unit?
(1) The heat exchange unit is a comprehensive combination product, which is usually based on heat exchange. Therefore, the inquiry should first tell us how much MW (MW) or KW (kW) you know.
(2) The general configuration and intelligent configuration of the heat exchange unit components have very large price differences, which should be explained in the inquiry.
(3) The following data of the heat exchange unit must be known: steam pressure, temperature, primary-side water temperature, secondary-side water temperature, and outlet temperature flow.
(4) When the heat exchange capacity of the heat exchange unit is not found, you can consult the work area. Such as 8000 square meter, we will design and quote 120,000 square meters according to the heating or cooling area you provide.
(5) Due to the different scope of the heat exchange unit, you should specify in the inquiry: heating, cooling, industrial production. Heating is divided into radiator heating, air conditioning heating and floor heating. The heat exchange unit is suitable for residential buildings, or offices, shopping centers, or factories.
(6) The intelligent type is divided into two types. One type uses an inverter to automatically adjust the water pump according to the pressure of the pipe network to achieve variable frequency water supply, and the pressure of the pipe network is constant.The other is the constant pressure of the heat exchange unit. The circulation pump will also adjust the flow of the heat medium according to the indoor and outdoor temperature through the outdoor compensator and the pump inverter to achieve a relatively constant indoor temperature of the heat exchange unit.