The plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchanger made up of a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. It has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, low heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, small footprint, wide application and long service life. So how is the bare cooling experiment of the plate heat exchanger performed?
1. Bare cooling of plate heat exchanger
(1) Check the low temperature deformation and compensation function of the equipment, piping and valve during the bare cold test. According to the condition of frost, distinguish whether there is leakage and mark the leakage part.
(2) After the plate heat exchanger is overhauled, a bare cooling test should be carried out. And in accordance with the rules of the equipment skill file or bare cooling plan.
2. Inspection of plate heat exchanger
(1) The repair site should be cleaned up to ensure "complete work, exhausted materials, and clean place".
(2) Clean the entire equipment system to ensure that the plate heat exchanger pipeline valves are unobstructed. The accessories of the equipment should be thorough and intact, the surface switching control system should work intact, and the switching valve action should be flexible and reliable.
(3) After cleaning the plate heat exchanger, all inspections should be done. It is confessed that all repair items have been completed and the quality of the repairs has reached the required level. All repair items should have adequate repair records. When the project is handed over for inspection, the construction unit should provide complete delivery materials based on the repair content.
(4) Load test run inspection, all policies should meet the skill needs. During the inspection, check the plate heat exchanger for leaks and abnormal noise. If no leakage, inter-column media, and temperature and pressure are within the allowable value, the inspection is qualified.