The installation of the plate heat exchanger is determined by its structural characteristics, and it is convenient and flexible to install. Regarding the assembly of the components of the plate heat exchanger, whether the manufacturer sends parts to unit for performing on-site assembly, or the unit is in the repair equipment. After the open-plate heat exchanger is assembled, it must be carried out in the following order.
(1) Carefully read the random documents (certificate, material certificate, flow chart, assembly drawing and packing list).
(2) Check whether the material of the plate, the nozzle and the gasket are consistent with the corrosion resistance requirements of the medium in the plate heat exchanger.
(3) Check all the parts are complete according to the drawings, and the model and size are consistent with the drawings.
(4) Wipe the gasket groove of the plate, apply the adhesive evenly, stick the gasket, and then stack the plates neatly together and press a certain weight.
(5) Assemble according to the designed flow chart and clamp in the specified order. When clamping, tighten the nuts 1, 2, 3, and 4, and then tighten the nuts 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.