Plate heat exchangers are ideal equipment for liquid-liquid and liquid-vapor heat exchange. It has the characteristics of high heat exchange efficiency, low heat loss, compact and lightweight structure, small footprint, wide application and long service life. Plate heat exchanger is a kind of high-efficiency heat exchange equipment often used in refrigeration, chemistry, metallurgy, machinery, electric power and other industries and fields. The structural characteristics of the plate heat exchanger determine that its installation is more convenient and flexible. So what are the precautions when assembling and installing the parts of the plate heat exchanger?
(1) Please pay attention to the center of the equipment when hoisting the heat exchanger.
(2) When bonding the gasket, make sure that there is no sand, oil, iron filings, flux and other debris on the gasket and in the gasket groove of the plate to avoid damage to the seal and cause leakage.
(3) When tightening the heat exchanger bolts, the force should be even, and the distance between the inner sides of the two compression plates should be continuously measured to ensure that the parallelism deviation between the two compression plates is not more than 3mm.
The heat exchanger is clamped to the specified size and reaches the corresponding parallelism to prevent the gasket from being biased or sliding out of the gasket groove.
(4) The liquid used in the hydraulic test of the plate heat exchanger is generally water. The water temperature should not be lower than 5℃, and the pressure should be increased slowly during the test. After the test is completed, loosen the compression nut appropriately, release the accumulated water, and then tighten it to the original size.
(5) There should be a certain maintenance space around the plate heat exchanger, and its size is related to the size of the plate.
(6) Grease should be applied to the clamping bolts, and a protective tube should be put on if possible to avoid rust and damage to the threads.
(7) If the maximum pressure at the outlet of the pump is greater than the maximum operating pressure of the equipment, a pressure reducing valve and safety valve must be installed at the inlet of the equipment.
(8) When the heat exchanger equipment is filled with liquid and under pressure, clamping nuts is not allowed.