The heat exchange efficiency of the heat exchanger is the primary factor that attracts the user's choice. Therefore, it is important to ensure the heat exchange efficiency of the equipment. In the process of use, the structure of the heat exchanger will affect the heat exchange efficiency.
(1) Number of tubes passes: Increasing the number of tubes in the heat exchanger can also increase the heat transfer to the tube-pass medium, but it also increases the pressure drop.
(2) Set an appropriate short-circuit structure such as a gear tube or a baffle.
(3) Specifications of the heat exchanger: reducing the size can increase the heat exchange area, and when the heat transfer effect is increased, the pressure drop is also increased.
(4) Dead angles can be avoided by using a suitable diversion pattern.
(5) Arrangement of heat exchange tubes: The arrangement of the triangles can accommodate more tubes to increase the heat exchange area than the square arrangement. The corner form optimizes the flow effect of the shell medium.
(6) For different media and heat transfer conditions, special heat exchange tubes can also be used to enhance heat transfer. such as threaded tubes, bellows, T-shaped tubes.
(7) Baffle spacing: The small spacing reduces the channel area, accelerates the flow rate and enhances the heat transfer effect, but the pressure drop is large.