The plate heat exchanger is a new type of high efficiency heat exchanger which is assembled by a series of metal sheets with a certain corrugated shape. The utility model has the advantages of high heat exchange efficiency, small heat loss, compact and light structure, small occupied area, convenient installation and cleaning, wide application and long service life. Main points of construction and installation of plate heat exchanger
(1) The plate heat exchanger should not be deformed, and the fasteners should not be loose or otherwise mechanically damaged.
(2) The plate heat exchanger shall be hydraulically tested at 1.3 times the maximum working pressure. The steam portion shall not be lower than the steam supply pressure plus 0.3 MPa; the hot water portion shall not be lower than 0.4 MPa.
(3) Installation of the inlet and outlet of the hot and cold medium shall be connected in the direction specified by the factory nameplate.
(4) There is enough space around the plate heat exchanger for easy maintenance.
(5) When the equipment is hoisted, the sling should not be hung on the take-up, positioning beam or plate.
(6) The pipe connecting the heat exchanger should be cleaned to prevent the sand and stone welding residue from entering the heat exchanger and causing blockage.