Alfa Laval Plate And Frame Heat Exchangers
The introductionof plate frame heat exchangers
The plate heat exchanger is composed of a frame, plates and rubber pads. The plate heat exchanger can realize heat transfer between two or more fluids at different temperatures. It is mainly used in industrial production to transfer heat from a high-temperature fluid to a low-temperature fluid to meet the conditions required by the process.Plate heat exchangers have a wide range of uses and are commonly found in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, shipbuilding and other industrial fields. They are not only indispensable equipment in industrial production, but also one of the main equipment to improve energy efficiency.
According to the heat transfer principle, heat exchangers can be divided into surface type, heat storage type, direct contact type, fluid connection indirect type and complex heat exchanger. Heat exchangers can be divided into heaters, preheaters, superheaters and evaporators according to their use. Heat exchangers can be divided into floating head heat exchangers, fixed tube sheet heat exchangers, U-shaped tube sheet heat exchangers, and plate heat exchangers according to their structure. Because plate heat exchangers have a wide range of applications, there will be big differences in working environment and working conditions. Most of the products are personalized design and manufacturing according to the actual requirements of users. The plate heat exchanger is suitable for different media, different working conditions, different temperatures and different pressures.
The Specification of Alfa plate and frame heat exchangers
Plate type heat exchangers for food industry
The plate heat exchanger is suitable for a variety of food processing and production, such as bus sterilization of dairy products, heating in the production of jam to reduce product viscosity, cooling and disinfection of seafood products, and protein recovery of meat products. Plate heat exchangers are also suitable for brewing beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages. Evaporation, cooling, and crystallization in the sugar process can all use plate heat exchangers for energy recovery and heat recovery.
Installation of plate type heat exchangers
(1) There are 4 lifting lugs on the two pressing plates of the plate heat exchanger for lifting. The sling shall not be hung on the connecting pipe, positioning beam or plate.
(2) There should be a space of about 1 meter around the heat exchanger for easy maintenance.
(3) The installation of cold and hot medium inlet and outlet pipes should be connected in strict accordance with the directions specified on the factory nameplate.
(4) When installing pipelines for plate heat exchangers, valves, pressure gauges, and thermometers should be installed on the pipelines. The flow control valve should be installed at the inlet of the heat exchanger, and an exhaust valve should be installed at the outlet.
(5) The inside of the plate equipment pipeline should be cleaned up to prevent sand and gravel welding slag from entering the heat exchanger and causing blockage.